A Shore Thing Labor Day Picnic
Happy Labor Day! Labor Day is celebrated each year on the first Monday in September and honors the American Labor movement and Worker. Labor Day is the last Summer Holiday Hurrah! A day of festivities, barbeques, and for most–a day off from work. Therefore, celebrate the holiday and take the day or the weekend and relax. A great way to celebrate is to have a picnic with family and friends on the lawn or on the beautiful beaches of Northwest Florida and Panama City Beach.
Having a picnic is an easy and simple way to bring together family and friends and enjoy the great outdoors.
To enjoy a fun-filled afternoon create a simple picnic menu, pack the basket, fill the cooler and grab the blankets and lawn games. The following items are needed to make your picnic a success:
Items to Pack
- Eating utensils, cups or glasses, plates, napkins, trash bag
- A variety of drinks, water, soda, juices, spirits
- Snacks, chips, crackers, and dips
- Finger foods, sandwiches, fried chicken, potato, macaroni, salads
- Fruits & vegetables
- Deserts, cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and pie
- Bocce ball
- Football, soccer ball, frisbee, paddle ball
- Rolling coolers for easy transport to your picnic site
- Choose a blanket that is durable, water repellent on one side and easily folds
There you have it, a simple day that doesn’t require too much labor. If you’re vacationing on the beautiful beaches of Northwest Florida and Panama City Beach Shore Thing Beach Rental Supplies and Services have several of the above items to rent and buy. Have a fun-filled vacation picnic day outing that has all the benefits of enjoying great food, the outdoors, and spending quality time with friends & family!